Membership Investment Schedule
|Fulltime Employees||Annual Investment|
|1 – 2||$160|
|3 – 10||$185|
|11 – 25||$295|
|26 – 50||$350|
|Charitable: 501(c)3 *||$125|
** Applicants eligible if employed by a Chamber member prior to retirement.
A full time employee is defined as:
- Any employee that works 40+ hours per week.
- The equivalent of two (2) part-time employees.
The Chamber operates on an annual billing schedule. All renewals are due January 1. Prorated dues are offered for any new member that joins after March 31 in accordance with the following schedule:
- Q1 (January – March) Full investment due with application
- Q2 (April – June) ¾ investment due with application
- Q3 (July – September) ½ investment due with application
- Q4 (October – December) ¼ investment due with application
Fees & Options:
- One Time New Member Administrative Fee: $25
- Additional Category Listing: $50
- Paid membership includes one representative to be listed as the primary contact for that business. That representative will receive all hardcopy mailings for the business. If you'd like to receive multiple copies of hardcopy mailings, there is an incremental fee.
- Businesses are encouraged to submit names and e-mail addresses for all employees they’d like to receive electronic communications from the Chamber at no charge.