Business After Hours is a premier networking experience.
Business After Hours is a social gathering that is co-sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce and offered to current Chamber members. Hosting Business After Hours showcases your business, providing you with the opportunity to talk about who you are and what you do. This is a great way to meet new clients/customers in a relaxed setting and draws those clients/customers to your place of business.
As host, your company’s facilities, employees, and products will be highlighted. Not only is this the ultimate opportunity to network, but it is the perfect way to get word out regarding your business. A great deal of business is conducted at these events, making the potential for obtaining new clients endless.
When Does Business After Hours Take Place?
The New Lenox Chamber of Commerce Business After Hours traditionally takes place on the third Tuesday or Thursday of each month from 5:00 – 7:00 PM. Other dates are available per request of the business and at the discretion of the chamber.
- Provide hors d’oeuvres & drinks (this can be as simple or fancy as you choose)
- Help with marketing by promoting the event on your social media and in your storefront
- Invite your clients, vendors, family and friends
- Get your employees involved
- Provide a table for the Chamber
- Plan for approx 25+ people in attendance
- Send the Chamber a hi-resolution logo four weeks in advance
- Share a few remarks with attendees at the event (public speaking)
- Be Creative and Have Fun!!
Optional Host Responsibilities:
- Provide door prizes (this could include donations from clients)
- Provide tours
- List event on Chamber website
- Provide featured spot on the Chamber website leading up to the event
- E-mail marketing to 550+ chamber members in our contact database
- Highlight your business in the weekly eblast in the weeks leading up to the event
- Provide social media promotions on Chamber’s Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Provide your business with customized social media images/suggested text prior to your event
- Provide Chamber Ambassadors to greet your attendees
The host business agrees to finance, arrange and coordinate food, drink, and the option of entertainment. As the host business, if you choose to have the food or anything else catered, we strongly suggest utilizing a fellow Chamber member.