Volunteer, Network, Meet New People
There are many opportunities to get involved in the New Lenox Chamber. Volunteering is a great way to network and meet new people. Listed here are some of the annual events and committees staffed by volunteer chamber members. Contact the Chamber for more information about these and other volunteer opportunities.
- Patty Cunningham, Paramont-EO, Inc. / Crest Lighting (VP Membership – NLCC BOD)
- Andrea Bodnar, Old Plank Trail Community Bank
- Michele DeGroot Rosenfeld, Gwendolyn J. Sterk and the Family Law Group, PC
- Jonathan Fitzgereld, Velocity Home Inspection, Inc.
- Meagan Hammer, Bank of England Mortage
- Amy Ingalls, New Lenox Public Library
- Davis Jaspers, Vitality Health Systems, Inc.
- Marcie Kustwan, Mutual of Omaha
- Jennifer McGrath, Town Center Bank
- Jennifer Maertin, Maertin Heating & Cooling
- Patti Moore, Coffee News LWA
- Michelle Thompson, M & M Custom Flooring, Inc.
- Mike Vita, Thornton Powell Insurance
- Melissa Walter, LincolnWay Community Bank
- Lynn Zavodny, Vitality Health Systems, Inc.
Interested in becoming a Chamber Ambassador? Contact Patty Cunningham, VP Membership, today!
Committee and Event Opportunities:
- Annual Dinner (January)
- Community Expo & Home Show (March)
- Chasing the Sun 5K Run/Walk (June)
- Golf Outing (August)
- Halloween Fest (October)
- Holiday Party (December)
- Chamber Ambassadors (monthly)
- Business on the Move Luncheon Programs (ongoing)
- Annual Golf Event (March – August)
- Candidates Forum (March)
- Shop Local (ongoing)
- Membership Drive (Fall)